- Sharon Schulze, University of Pittsburgh, 2000. Learning of introductory physics concept recognition and
concept articulation by vocational-technical high school students.
- Matthew Kohlmyer, Carnegie Mellon University, 2005. Student performance in computer modeling and problem
solving in a modern introductory physics course.
- Kathy L. Malone, Carnegie Mellon University, 2006. A Comparative Study of the Cognitive and Metacognitive
Diﬀerences between Modeling and Non-Modeling High School Physics Students.
- Lin Ding, NC State University, 2007. Designing an Energy Assessment to Evaluate Student Understanding of
- Evan Richards, NC State University, 2010. Selecting the Correct Solution to a Physics Problem When Given
- Jon D. H. Gaﬀney, NC State University, 2010. Possibilities: A Framework for Modeling Students’
Deductive Reasoning in Physics.
- Shawn Weatherford, NC State University, 2011. Student Use of Physics to Make Sense of Incomplete but
Functional VPython Programs in a Lab Setting.
- Mary Bridget Kustusch, NC State University, 2011. Student understanding of cross product direction
and use of right-hand rules: an exploration of representation and context-dependence.
- Brandon Lunk, NC State University, 2012. A Framework for Understanding Physics Students’
Computational Modeling Practices.
Physics, models, computation